We are delighted to be able to welcome you back to Braidholm after lockdown. In order to do so we must ask you to read the instructions carefully and adhere to the comprehensive guidelines. This is a must!
Lyndsay and Craig Faulds, Jim Clark, John Boland and our Covid coordinator Euan Baillie have put together these guidelines and carried out the Risk assessment necessary to facilitate the opening. We all are hugely appreciative of their great work and I know you will want to thank them personally sometime soon.
Arrival at the club
- Where possible we ask members who are using the car park to maintain distancing in the car park by parking in every second bay.
- Entry is through the main doors at the clubhouse only and you will be greeted at the top of the stairs by the on duty Covid Steward. Please note that members are allowed to sign in a maximum of 2 guests.
- Please provide the names and contact details of all members of your party to the member of staff on entry – it is a legal requirement that we store this for 21 days if required for contact tracing.
- Following this, please follow the one-way system through into the Braidholm Suite where we currently 8 tables set up that can seat up to 8 people at a time
- The outdoor beer garden will be set up and there will be limited tables. Mos tables will seat up to 5 people
*Please do not move any furniture within the Clubhouse or beer garden as this has been pre-set to adhere to social distancing guidelines. We ask that you do not bring any tables or chairs with you
PLEASE NOTE Tables are on a first come first served basis so please be prepared to queue if necessary. As per guidelines everyone must be seated during their time at the Club. The tables at the club will be cleaned by the bar staff at the start and end of each shift. We will provide cleaning products at your table and we ask that you clean the table before and after use. Hand sanitiser will also be available on the table and at many stations throughout the Club
WHILE YOU’RE AT THE CLUB
We need to follow the guidance and therefore at this time there will be no music played and the televisions will remain off.
- To order drinks, please follow the one way directional signage to enter the lounge and join one of the queues, respecting the social distancing markers on the ground at all times.
- The bar staff will call you forward and ask for your order. Where possible, please order rounds to minimise number of interactions and to minimise queue size. Please be patient at busy times.
- We ask that where possible your payments are made by card – this will help limit touching cash.
- All drinks will be served in plastic glasses and we ask that you support the club by taking responsibility to put all rubbish in the bins.
- Using the outdoor area
- There will be no access to the 3G pitch and no access to the stand.
- We respectfully ask that parents monitor their children at all times.
- Children will be able to play on the 3rd pitch but no alcohol to be consumed or seating to be moved to this area.
- No pets allowed.
- Do not move any seats and as per the guidelines we ask that members follow the guidelines laid out by the government in relation to the number of households that can mix.
1 in at a time using the toilets located outside the Braidholm suite. Please use all cleaning products provided. Please queue at the line and only access the toilet when it is free.
Beer Garden toilets
- Gents toilets will be accessed via the Gym and will be clearly signposted.
- Ladies toilets will be accessed via the tunnel and clear signage will direct you to the entrance and exits.
- Given that this is a very high risk area we would ask that you pay close attention to the guidelines required:
- Toilet numbers will be limited with people queuing outside as required, please call out to see if toilet is free.
- Please clean your hands at a hand sanitiser station before and after using the toilets.
- Minimise contact with hard surfaces and clean areas that you do touch.
- Flush the toilet with the seat down to minimise spread of viruses.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet.
WHEN YOUR READY TO LEAVE
When you are ready to leave it is essential that you sign out of the Club. This means leaving the Club via the Braidholm suite and signing out with the COVID Steward. We ask that you do not try and leave via any other route.
General health conditions
- Please do not attend the beer garden if you are feeling unwell or if you have been asked to self isolate.
- Ensure you have kept up to date with current government guidance relating to COVID-19covid (incl. distancing and bringing your own hand sanitiser) ( https://www.gov.scot/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance/ ).
- If you are bringing guests to use the beer garden, please ensure they are aware of this guidance.
- Parents are responsible for ensuring their children comply with the social distancing guidelines and remain with your group.
- We will not tolerate any abuse of staff or other customers. Anyone acting inappropriately will be asked to leave. Please also note that anyone not adhering to social distancing or behaving inappropriately will be asked to leave.
Looking forward to seeing you soon!